Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 3 Review and Week 4 Goals

Hey my Fab Beauties!

In Week 3, I ordered my Elliptical/Stair machine. I’m excited for it to arrive, but it may be a week or two. It’s already hitting 100 degrees here, and with humidity feels worse! It’s miserable out there. I just can’t handle it. I’m looking forward to getting to work out in the house. I really need to start my workouts. I need to do cardio 6 days a week, and will need to get a toning (weight lifting) program to do 3 to 4 days a week. I don’t  know what to do for that, so I will need to do some research and make a plan. If you have any tips or advice, let me know!

I have done okay with my eating. I have been posting my food logs, so you can check them out: My Food Diary. I don’t know how to cook, which you can tell from my logs! I just kind of eat items, not really meals. I eat cereal, pasta, smoothies (yogurt and fruit), a bowl of tuna, fruit and popcorn. Just kind of grab and go kind of things. I really need to learn how to prepare an actual meal. Any recipes would be appreciated! I have not worried if I went over my calories a little. I did choose the option for 2 pounds of weight loss a week, so this allows the fewest calories a day. Because this was for the most weight loss, I did not think it would be too devastating to my goals if I went a little over. I have noticed I keep going over my carbs by quite a bit, and I really want to get better at planning my meals, so I hit the calorie and carb goal for the day. This is a real learning experience for me. For some reason even though I am eating a lot, I feel hungry throughout the day. Or, maybe I just think I am because I am bored. I do start some classes this week, so that should help.

I’ve done really well with drinking water, and I can really tell a difference if I’m not drinking it. A couple of days this week, we had to run some errands, and I didn’t have my water with me. By the time we got home, I was feeling so dehydrated. I used to drink several sodas a day, and now, I may have one a week. It’s making me feel a lot better, and I think my body really needed the hydration for so long. I rarely drank water before. I now drink a minimum of 10 glasses a day, and often have 12 to 16. I do have to pee all the time, but all the water makes me feel so good.

This next week (Week 4), one goal is to keep drinking a minimum of 10 glasses of water a day. Even though my elliptical machine may not be here for a while, I still need to exercise. This is being posted Tuesday night (sorry, this should have gone out Sunday). I want to exercise Wednesday through Saturday. That will be 4 days this week. I’ve been wanting to exercise 5 days a week, but I have not done any exercising. So even if I do the 4 days remaining this week, it will be a huge improvement. I need to get a better plan for my meals. I am going to be working this week on better meal preparation. We already went to the store, so I won’t buy more food until next week, but I will try to make a better plan. I also want to make sure I keep up with my school work (new classes start tomorrow!)

How was your last week? I hope it was Fab! Let me know what your goals are and what you are doing to achieve them. What are some obstacles you face, and do you have any plans to work through them?

Have a Fab week my Fab Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment