Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 2 Summary and Week 3 Goals

So, for Week 2, I was kinda a bum. I drank all my water every day, but as far as changing my schedule, I was a disaster. I keep trying to get to bed earlier so I could wake up earlier, but it just didn’t seem to be working. Last night, I really didn’t even sleep.  I kept laying hoping for a little sleep, and I finally dozed off after the sun came up. I did exercise a couple of times this past week, but not as much as I would like.

So, for Week 3, I will keep the same goals. I will drink 10 glasses of water per day. I will exercise 5 times this week, and I will try getting on a schedule. I signed up for MyFitnessPal under the name Flab_to_Fab_76. I will start tracking my diet/exercise tomorrow (06.05.2012). I used this program in the past, and it’s a great way to track daily calories and exercise. You can access it via computer, phone and iPad, so it’s very convenient! If you don’t already use a tracking program, check it out. Send a friend request to Flab_to_Fab_76 and we can help keep each other motivated!

When changing diet habits, it can be very helpful to track everything you eat day to day. Sometimes little things like a soda here and a slice of birthday cake at the office can add up. This can help us get a realistic view of our intake. This particular program (MyFitnessPal) tracks: calories, fat, carbs and protein. You may find you are hitting your correct calories for the day, but maybe you are not eating enough protein. This helps track several areas, so you can eat healthier. This is not just for people who need to lose weight. This is to help us be healthy and strong!
I am not a doctor, and this is just information I am figuring out for myself, so I would suggest talking to your doctor before starting any program.

No comments:

Post a Comment